Limerick Hockey Club Senior Coach
Limerick Hockey Club are seeking a coach to join our Senior Coaching Team for the upcoming season and beyond. Limerick Hockey Club is a vibrant, well established and inclusive hockey club located in Limerick City. Our Senior Men and Ladies Train twice a week in Villiers Secondary School.
Qualifications and Skills.
· Ideal experience coaching senior hockey and have a proven record of continuous personal development
- Minimum qualification required: Hockey Ireland Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent as recognised by the IFIH, however applicants who hold a Hockey Ireland Level 1 Coaching Qualification or equivalent and are working towards their Level 2 will also be considered.
- Have relevant Safeguarding Courses up to date
- Be eligible to be Garda Vetted through our national governing body
· Be eligible to work in the EU (EU passport or valid work permit).
· Applications from suitable player-coaches will also be considered.
· Plan and deliver high quality, intensive training sessions twice a week for the duration of the outdoor season.
· Attend all fixtures
· Select for league matches, in line with the Club Selection Policy.
· The Senior Coach will join our existing Senior Coaching Team and will work closely alongside the other coaches, as well as other club personnel, so good communication skills as well as a willingness to work collaboratively, are vital
· Support the integration of our junior players into the senior training/playing environment and development of all players
· Support retention and return of Senior Players to the club
· Analyse performances and offer regular feedback to individuals and the squad.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and people management capabilities.
For more information, please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org