Take a video of your best Hockey Trick and send it to us! Extra points for Tricks done in costume for Halloween!
How to Enter
- Post your video on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #softcotricksfortreats and tag @softcogroup on Twitter and softco_life on Instagram.
- The Challenge kicks off at 9 am on 5 October 2022 and closes at 6 pm on 28 October 2022.
- Each valid entry will receive a Limited Edition SoftCo Training Beanie.
- Winners will be announced over Halloween by the Captains of the Ireland Men’s & Women’s Senior Team.
Age Group Categories
U10 Girls & Boys
U12 Girls & Boys
U14 Girls & Boys
U16 Girls & Boys
U18 Girls & Boys
Winners of each category will get an exclusive SoftCo “Bag of Treats” including an official signed Ireland Jersey, a Hockey Ireland Hoodie, SoftCo Backpack, & €100 SoHockey Voucher.
The Top 5 winners Club or School will win an unique opportunity for a training & Q&A session with players from the Ireland Women’s & Men’s Hockey Team at an agreed date.
Challenge Terms & Conditions
- Winners of each of the 5 categories will receive an exclusive SoftCo “Bag of Treats” including an official signed Ireland Jersey, a Hockey Ireland Hoodie, SoftCo Backpack, & €100 SoHockey Voucher.
- Also the Top 5 winners Club or School will win an unique opportunity for a training & Q&A session with players from the Ireland Women’s & Men’s Hockey Team at an agreed date. (subject to Government COVID-19 Guidelines).
- Each Participant will receive an Exclusive SoftCo Hockey Beanie Hat *subject to availability.
- Challenge is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- Competition Entries are open from 9:00 GMT 05/10/22 and close at 18:00 GMT 28/10/22.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The winners in each age category is not subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- SoftCo’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of SoftCo will be final.
- SoftCo competitions are not open to staff of SoftCo Group.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable SoftCo reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- SoftCo reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and SoftCo may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- SoftCo reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Participation in SoftCo competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- SoftCo does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.