Hockey Ireland have a number of sponsorship and partnership packages available, but we work closely with all our sponsors to tailor the offering to ensure we suit their needs and end goals.
This sponsor will be the chief partner of Hockey Ireland, receiving exposure across all areas of the game – girls, boys, men and women. The sponsor will receive branding opportunities across all identified prime tournaments and events and receive significant branding exposure through the Irish national teams. The sponsor will also have an opportunity to promote its brand within the community-based, local development initiatives that Hockey Ireland will be undertaking, as well as high performance programmes for Ireland’s elite players. As the highest level sponsor in Hockey Ireland, the details of the agreement at National Partner level would be drawn up after careful consultation with the sponsoring organization to gear it to the organization’s strategic marketing goals.
This Suits: An organisation with broad market focus , who wants broad-sweeping exposure across all 32 counties and wants to be positioned at the highest level of sponsorship.
National Men’s Hockey Sponsor
This package provides targeted exposure for your brand or company delivered through branding of the men’s senior national team shirts and exposure at men’s tournaments and prime events for U21 and senior players.
Opportunities here currently include:
- Title Sponsorship of team
- Nutrition partner of team
- Other: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This Suits: An organisation with a particular market focus on an adult market(over 18 years old)
National Women’s Hockey Sponsor
Our National Women’s team currently have a more limited number of opportunities for sponsorship. However, if you are interested in discussing opportunities for partnerships or sponsorships with the Women’s team, please contact email@example.com for further information.
National Boys or Girls Sponsor (U16 & U18)
This package allows companies with markets focused on children to target exposure opportunities to Irish hockey’s extensive U18 player and spectator groups. The sponsor has the opportunity to brand the U16 and U18 boy’s national team. Value is also delivered through boys tournaments and prime events, namely:
U16 & U18 national team fixtures (home)
U16 & U18 interprovincial tournament fixtures
All-Ireland (Boys) Schools Championship
This Suits: An organisation with a particular market focus on boys/girls (under 18 years old), or young families with a focus on children’s outdoor activities with a strong community focus.
National Development Sponsor
This package allows organisations to focus their exposure through the many programmes that are being undertaken as part of Hockey Ireland plans to develop the sport of hockey around the Ireland of Ireland. Focusing on strategies to maximize the number of players playing the game, these initiatives are heavily focused on kids and on community-based, grass root level programmes around schools, community groups and hockey club infrastructure.
This Suits: An organisation that wants to be associated with community development , the development of children and the development of community and family values
National League Sponsor
Our highest level of domestic hockey is proudly sponsored by EY.
- Cup Sponsors; Irish Senior Cup, Irish Junior Cup, Irish Hockey Trophy
- U16/U18/U21/Junior/Senior Interprovincial tournaments
- National Indoor Finals
- National Indoor Men’s Team
Exactly How Is Exposure Delivered To Sponsors?
Exposure value is delivered through a variety of benefits, some of which are focused through the matches / tournaments described above, others that are provided as a value-add in a broader context, through association with Hockey Ireland brand as a whole.
Examples of such benefits include:
- Opportunity to use appropriate Irish national squad players for your promotional
purposes, both internally and externally
- Media exposure with an AVE figure of €500,000
- Bespoke campaigns to activate the sponsorship and achieve ROI
- Logo and company description on Hockey Ireland web site
- Direct mail options from Hockey Ireland database
Event Marketing Exposure
- Branding of select tournament names (eg. “Men’s Senior Cup” becoming “XY Ltd
- Direct mail of special ticket promotion of event to customers
- Logo on promotional posters, billboards or other advertisements
- Logo on direct mail campaigns conducted by Hockey
Onsite Match Promotion & Exposure
- Naming rights of tournament or match series
- Pitch perimeter advertising hoardings
- Team jersey branding
- Umpire jersey branding
- Ball boy/girl t-shirt branding
- Exhibit stall/product giveaway opportunities
- Branding of trophy presentation table
- Public address opportunity and presentation of trophy at event Final
- Corporate hospitality (through VIP ticket allocation which includes priority seating, access to VIP/Players Lounge)
A variety of these benefits can be combined to mould a sponsorship package around the specific marketing goals that you want your sponsorship investment to deliver, and depending on the level of investment you wish to commit.
To hear more about this opportunities please contact Emma Porter on 00 353 1 7163264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org