To: Hockey Ireland Clubs and Branches
Re: Covid -19 Resilience Funding Round 2021
As you may have seen in the press, Sport Ireland now invites recognised Governing Bodies of Sport & other Funded Bodies to apply for support under the Government’s COVID 19 investment programme for sport.
The COVID Fund is divided into several key schemes, and one is like last year a Sports Club Resilience Fund. We are looking at applications from our Clubs and Branches for the additional funding, which we can forward to Sport Ireland.
Attached below are the following documents:
- COVID 19 Funding Guidelines
- COVID 19 Club Scheme Grant Scheme Application Forms
- Information Document Hockey Ireland on the scheme
- Club applications must be submitted to email@example.com before 17.00 on 15 October
- Applications will then be collated by Hockey Ireland and submitted to Sport Ireland before 26 October 2021
- Sport Ireland will make an initial assessment on the level of request under each scheme.
- Final decisions will need to take into account the level of demand across the schemes.
- Depending on the level of submissions, the outcome of those deliberations will be communicated to sports organisations in December 2021
- Subject to approval and standard Terms & Conditions, the process of payment will begin thereafter