INCLUSION – HOCKEY4ALL
Our Hockey4All programme, funded by Sport Ireland’s Dormant Account Funding, aims to offer young people with disabilities an opportunity to become part of the local hockey community, to keep healthy (socially, mentally and physically) and have fun in a team sport.
· Coach and umpire training
· E-learning support (click here)
· Equipment to support programme delivery
· Taster sessions in local schools / community groups
· Competition opportunities
· Other supports as required
If you, or your club would be interested in finding out more about this programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.