Junior Age Group managers sought
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE INVITED FOR:
U16 Boys Team Manager Position
U18 Girls Team Manager Position
U21 Mens Team manager Position
(All voluntary positions)
Hockey Ireland are looking for individuals with:
• Ambition and commitment to the development of young Irish Hockey internationals
• Experience working as part of a team
• An innovative mindset, who can maximise a limited budget
• A high performance ethos
• An ability to work on selected weekends and travel overseas when required
All applicants are required to provide the following:
• Evidence of completion of a Code of Ethics qualification (or willingness to complete one)
• 2 reference forms (to be sent on receipt of application by Hockey Ireland)
A self-declaration form (to be sent on receipt of application by Hockey Ireland)
• Garda or AccessNI Vetting (for successful candidates only)
What will you get in return?
• Involvement in high performance sport
Travel to international tournaments (inclusive of role)
• Satisfaction of creating future stars for Irish Hockey
Application is by CV along with a covering letter outlining why you are applying for the role and what you feel you can add to the relevant programme. This should be emailed to Adam Grainger, Hockey Ireland Performance Director at email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday 17th September at 5pm with interviews expected to be the following week.